No, not management; doing. Plenty of spreadsheets showing work, but I can’t visualise them. So bought a wipeboard to write the priority list and things on. I can’t write anything on it yet; the pens haven’t arrived. The first person to recognise the calendar on the other wall in the photo, and name the yard, wins a bottle of champagne (with their first contract!)
- ISO 30 000 for ship recycling facilities: Good or bad?
- The recycling of Rainbow Warrior II – no winners here
- Ship Recycling in Gadani – back to business or back to problems?
- Talcum powder, asbestos, and 4.7 billion dollars
- The Asbestos Omertà: If you break the vow but no one listens have you really broken it?