Robin paid a quick visit to the IMO yesterday and got plunged into the debate about low sulphur fuel. In response to several questions from member states Robin was able to update IMO on the excellent work that ISO TC28 is presently doing on new fuel specifications. Thanks to Peter Hinchliffe, Secretary – General of ICS for reminding me about the subject two weeks ago so i had done my research!
- Marprof and Bureau Veritas Solutions team up in Turkey
- Turkey and The Netherlands ratify the Hong Kong Convention – who’s next?
- ISO 30 000 for ship recycling facilities: Good or bad?
- The recycling of Rainbow Warrior II – no winners here
- Ship Recycling in Gadani – back to business or back to problems?