Lots of work to do! Time to take the lead as project manager for this standard and ensure it meets stakeholders requirements. Taking the draft provided by Bimco and the developments from our meeting in Tokyo and ensuring it meets the demands of the latest information such as the UK Guidelines on Cyber Security. Some more work to do, then release the draft to the members of the group nominated by the National Standards Bodies, achieve consensus and go for next round of voting in accordance with ISO procedures.
- Marprof and Bureau Veritas Solutions team up in Turkey
- Turkey and The Netherlands ratify the Hong Kong Convention – who’s next?
- ISO 30 000 for ship recycling facilities: Good or bad?
- The recycling of Rainbow Warrior II – no winners here
- Ship Recycling in Gadani – back to business or back to problems?